Woot! I found 4 decks of playing cards, 2 Spiderman, 1 Pirates of the Caribbean, the last one Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. Now to decide as supper is cooking (just some pasta), what it is that I would like to play for a card game.. Normal solitaire, Or Clock Solitaire. I have yet to figure out how to do any other solo games with a plain deck of playing cards. I mean I have played spider solitaire and another game using cards on the computer but there is just something about touching the cards and actually physically playing a game with a deck of cards that I have always enjoyed. Sure I can play these games on the computer for many hours but give me a deck of cards and I can play for many more hours then I would play on the same games on the computer.
Anyhow supper is done so I am going to go and watch a tv show. Maybe later I will try and play solitaire or clock solitaire. Right now I do feel kind of like relaxing and catching up on a show I have been watching lately, a show called "Bones".
Anyhow until next time! Happy questing! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment