Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dull day for this girl!

      This week I haven't really been working too much, and I thought I would get more gaming in this week (I also thought that I would get more crafting and writing done too) but neither of those happened. Suppose I will have to get right on that soon enough. It's already noon and I have yet to do much other then sit on my butt and do absolutely nothing.. hmm.. I wonder why I am not playing a video game? The console is within reach from where I sit. I guess it's because I am really in the mood to do nothing at all today. One of those really super lazy days.. well other then dishes and laundry, but that's no fun at all.

I guess my energy is zapped today and I know I should be going out to pick a few things up but haven't even gotten to that point either. Well I think I am going to have to force myself into getting up and ready for the day finally.

Maybe I should entice myself to playing a game when I get home from all my running around today.. yeah.. yeah that's it! Though if I coerce myself hard enough I could probably play a game sooner rather then later. Well let's see what I do. I will have to be back later to tell you what it is that I have done with my day gaming wise :D

Until next time, you have yourself a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment